- Participants must read and understand the following important notes carefully. Participants who have completed the registration process agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the race
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- Runners should make sure their health conditions are suitable for strenuous physical activity. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Once the application is accepted, application fee and submitted materials are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An Acknowledgement Email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days upon successful application. If you do not receive the Acknowledge Email on schedule, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Repeated applications will be counted as a single application. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or race. Furthermore, the submitted materials will not be returned.
- Applicant should register to their respective age group only.
- Late or on-site enrollment will not be accepted.
- Race pack (including bib number, timing chip and event T-shirt) pick-up notice will be sent to participants 2 weeks before the event day. Participants should show the email copy (hard or soft copy) to pick up the race pack. T-shirt size availability is provided on a first come, first served basis.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is issued at any time from 12:00 noon on the day before the race，the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is issued at any time from 12:00 am on the race day, the race will be cancelled and re-scheduled.
- Should the Red Rainstorm Signal, Thunderstorm Warning or Typhoon Signal No.3 be issued at any time from 6:00 am on the race day, the race will be cancelled and re-scheduled.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be issued after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course arrangement or to stop the race. Entry fee will not be refunded.
- Should the above Inclement Weather Warnings be issued before the race begins, the race will be re-scheduled to another day. Rescheduled date will be announced later. All paid fee will not be refunded.
- Please check the weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200) on the race day.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the loss or damage of the baggage stored with us.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the event information center.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.